Friday, September 17, 2004

Poker Challenge Explained

A poker challenge begins with deciding how money will be spent at the end of the challenge, if the participant wins the amount required within a specified time frame by playing online poker.

If a player meets or exceeds the amount set by the challenge at anytime before the end of the challenge, he must immediately spend the money on whatever is set for the current challenge.

If a player fails to meet the challenge, he will never be able to spend money on whatever was up for grabs in that challenge.

3 Comments:

Blogger angelopappas said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:12 PM  
Blogger LJ said...

I ain't one to be saying what was said, but I'm ready for the upcoming members only challenge. You better believe LJ is gonna be feeling that game. Play on, playas. That's all I'm sayin'.

1:06 PM  
Blogger angelopappas said...

dig it LJ, I feel you feel this, ya dig? Cutty say I can't hang say 7-up. I'm gun keep news of the members only challenge on the DL so none of these cluckers who be biting our styles can pilfer our gig. dig?

shi, cutty say I don't say? bes pray to LJ I dun the same ole' same ole'.

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home